Don't Hesitate to call!
- (740) 966-5511
- (614) 563-3166
Hours of Operation:
Open Monday through Friday. Please call for an appointment.
PO Box 512
Housecalls for Dogs & Cats
Your in-home pet vet
Buckeye Mobile Veterinary Services is a housecall practice for dogs and cats. We offer you the convenience of having a vet visit in the comfort of your own home. This means less stress for you and your pets!
We service most all of central Ohio; including to Franklin, Licking, Delaware, Fairfield, Knox and Union counties. We provide routine veterinary care as well as sick pet examinations and treatment, spay and neuter, dental care, and more! See our services to see what we can do for you!
Karen F. Henry, DVM
Dr. Henry graduated from The Ohio State University and has practiced veterinary medicine for 27 years. She has worked as an emergency veterinarian, a shelter veterinarian and as a practitioner in a small animal veterinary clinic as well as owning her own practice.
Buckeye Mobile Veterinary Services is a locally owned veterinary practice, and Dr. Henry is licensed in both Ohio and Florida.
Dr. Henry is a member of the following Associations:
- American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA)
- Central Ohio Veterinary Medical Association (COVMA)
- Columbus Academy of Veterinary Medicine (CAVM)
- Golden Retriever Club of Columbus, Ohio (GRCCO)
- Columbus All Breed Training Club (CATC)
Buckeye Mobile Veterinary Services provide care for your pet in the comfort of your home.
- Annual Examinations
- Puppy and Kitten Care (Discount litter rates)
- Fecal Checks
- Heartworm Testing
- Health Certificates
- Heartworm Preventatives
- Flea and Tick Control
Senior Pet Care
- Senior Work Ups
- Arthritis Medications
- Supplements for Joint Health and Other Illnesses
Sick Pet Care
- Specialized Laboratory Testing
- Allergy Testing
- Prescription Diets
- Medicated Shampoo
- Transportation to Rutherford Funeral Home
- Dental Cleaning and Extractions
- Surgery including spay, neuter, mass removal, declaws, etc.
- OFA radiographs
*All of these services are done at Alexandria Animal Hospital in Alexandria, Ohio and procedures must be scheduled in advance.